Notes to know:
- Guests can enjoy all amenities in our campsite and one night of free stay once successfully purchased the caravan coupon on specified date and amount.(Check-in: 3:30pm / Check-out: 12nn)
- Please call our booking hotline or Whatsapp us to make reservation. Your reservation must be confirmed by receiving your payment proof within 24 hours.Bank-in account:(Bank of East Asia)Well Power Investment Development Ltd
015-273-68-00023-9Please send us the bank-in/transfer slip through whatsapp and bring along while check-in.
- A deposit of HK$1,000 is required while check-in. Deposit will be fully returned while check-out if no extra charges needed nor any damages of our properties.
- From 1 November, 2016, a registration fee of HK$100 (non-refundable) will be charged upon complete registration; for guests who has fully paid and reserved our service before 1 November, 2016 can enjoy a $100 gift voucher in our kiosk on the booking day.
- To ensure our quality and service, extra guest may be rejected from entry or subjected to charges: $200 entrance fee (per pax) will be charged for day-time visit (from 15: 00 to 22:00); $800 (per pax) for overnight stay (from 15:30 onwards).
- 12:00 - 15:30 is our cleaning time and break period, no entry is allowed.
- Check In Time 3:30pm-6:30pm and Check Out Time 10:30am-12:00nn. Please inform us for late check in or early check out.
Bad Weather Arrangement
All camps will run as normal during the hoisting of T1, T3 or Amber Rainstorm Warning. No refund will be arranged under this circumstance.
All camps will be cancelled during the hoisting of T8 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning. You can reschedule your camp within 60 days or cancel your booking with fully refunded. All requests should be made within 7 days.
If HK Observatory announced that T8, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning will be hosted in coming few hours, and with a T3 or Amber Rainstorm hoisting on the check-in date before your admission, you can reschedule your camp within 60 days or cancel with full refund. No refund will be made after admission.
Guest and Visitor Information
- Welcome Beach Management Team reserves the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the camp site, without refund or compensation, for failure to comply with any of the camp site rules and regulations, for unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order, or if the Welcome Beach Management Team considers that the circumstances so requires
- Only guest of Welcome Beach is allowed to use the campsite amenities including shower and toilet facilities.
- Please do not take up any shared space as each caravan has assigned adequate space for guests.
- Welcome Beach is not responsible and shall not be held liable for any loss of and/or damage to any personal properties and/or belongings of Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise. All members are at their sole responsibilities. Any unattended object will be dealt with as Welcome Beach Management Team sees fit.
- No Pet is allowed in Welcome Beach.
- No outside drink is allowed in Welcome Beach. Please enjoy the drinks from our kiosk.
- No smoking in the entire Welcome Beach area.
- Only our guests are served in the Welcome Beach. Please contact our staff for site visit.
- No soap, shower gel or shampoo can be used at the public shower area next to the entrance gate to the beach. Please do not get changed at the public shower area.
- All properties in the Welcome Beach are belongs to the Welcome Beach Management. The user shall be held liable and make full compensation for any damage of equipment and/or facilities at market rate.
- For the comfort of other guests and yourself, please keep your music and volume low.
- Please supervise your children and/or elderlies and ensure their safety at all times. The Welcome Beach shall not be held liable for any accidents and/or personal injuries howsoever caused during the use of the camp site. All users of the camp site are at their own risks.
The above terms and conditions apply only in Welcome Beach. Welcome Beach reserves the right in amending the above rules and regulations at anytime without prior notice.